Surface Partner Technical Strategist
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve their mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Surface commercial sales are growing rapidly, thus we are looking for a highly experienced and motivated sales talent to help customers realize the value of surface in their business.
- You will be the surface technical products expert for the Western European Surface Partner and the modern workplace tam.
- You will collaborate with local partner development managers to influence top regional partners.
- Act as the technical lead coaching expert for partner development roles and actively drive the adoption of modern deployment with autopilot and zero tough deployment.
- You will deliver product briefings to customers to drive the success of new and updates surface device portfolio.
- You will be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve partner technical problems and development.
- You will create a community and relationship with the technical deployment community across all partner types in the surface business.
- Help identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities.
- You will help customers make decisions to build their business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology. This includes leading technical presentations and demonstrations to prove how businesses can be more successful.
- You will stay sharp and share your knowledge with peers and learn best practices from others.
- You will own winning the technical decision at partners for sales opportunities and usage scenarios by guiding partners into their decision making.
- You will work with partners and others to use core tools and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of the team.
- 2-5 years’ experience in enterprise sales; 1-3 years’ experience in hardware sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) preferred.
- Additional trainings in sales, business or marketing is considered a plus.
- Fluent English language skills. Dutch considered a plus.
- Experience in partner engagement and are an excellent communicator.
- Sales-orientated with device technical knowledge and M365.
- Ability to develop sales and business strategy options.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships.
- You are a highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and can compete against skilled and diverse competition.
- Passion for technology and how it can enable individuals and organizations to achieve more.
- Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures, migrations, and device management.
- Technical experience with enterprise design, configuration, and setup of Windows PCs.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident public speaker.
- You are an amazing sales-person and exhibit outstanding operational excellence, including forecasting and healthy pipeline development.
The role offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com