Skills and experience required:
- More than 5 years’ relevant experience with frontend/backend development (micro services).
- You have developed high-traffic, a-label websites resulting in a smooth cross-browser, cross-device experience.
- Experience with mobile-first responsive web development.
- Excited and engaged about the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the web and mobile arena.
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, developers and testers.
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum-based approach. Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment. Not afraid to represent your opinions, ideas and creative concepts.
- Team player who is motivated, self-learner and well organized.
- Angular2.js and Node.JS are mandatory. Native Script and or RxJS is desirable.
- Experience with web services integration (REST, JSON etc.,).
- Strong knowledge in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in Unit testing frameworks like Protractor, Karma.
- Experience with BDD testing with Cucumber.
- Knowledge on HTML5 and CSS3 is desirable
- Knowledge on tools; Jira for sprint, task and issue tracking, Bamboo for Integration and release management/deployment, Confluence (documentation collaboration), Bit Bucket for source control (GIT code Management)
- Knowledge and experience of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge on OWASP principles is mandatory.
- Worked extensively with CSS pre-processors (SASS/LESS) and Task runners (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Knowledge about web and mobile usability principles, design concepts, user expectations and Progressive enhancement is expected
- Strong analytical skills and a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Experience in working with information architecture and user experience
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Consistency in delivering on commitment
- Applications are only invited from candidates with EU citizenship or who do not require sponsorship.
- Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
For more information on this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com