Are you talented, intellectually curious and motivated to work in a high-impact industry where you will influence the community and our client’s organization? Our client has a global footprint with many years of distinguishing themselves in the financial world providing services in accounting, tax and consultancy. Most recently, our client has expanded their operations to include real estate, private equity and life sciences across their European markets.
Due to their impressive growth, success and the expansion of their business scope, our client is now looking for a new member to join their family as a Senior Consultant whose focus will be on real estate with a Northern European scope. Based in The Hague, a good percentage of the time will be spent off-site.
On top of a generous remuneration and flexible working environment we can offer:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading firm;
- An incredible collaborative corporate culture;
- Support from an organization composed of true professionals defined by excellence, veracity, respect, commitment to development, learning and impacting your community.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a preference in business, accounting, finance or economics. A Master’s degree is a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position preferably within commercial real estate;
- Experience in managing large scale and complex projects;
- Experience in the real estate industry including industry software (Yardi Voyager, MRI, Horizon, Argus etc )
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management;
- Change and business process management skills;
- Cultivated accounting and finance skills within the real estate industry;
- Extensive experience in real estate accounting, operations, portfolio rollups, scenario analysis and reprinting;
- Exposure to a variety of property types including industrial, apartments, retail, storage and more;
- Able to work remotely and travel up to 75% of time;
- Full fluency in English with a strong preference for a second language (Dutch, French and/or German).
- Previous experience implementing real estate ERP software;
- Excellent knowledge of international real estate funds, fund structures, joint venture and partnerships.
If you read this far and feel like we just described your profile, apply now and find out more!
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org