Project Leader Electrical
Our client is a leading Dutch yacht builder in the most luxurious segment of custom mega yachts. With a fresh approach to new construction, conversion and refit projects with associated engineering techniques, they are progressive, flexible and customer - and quality-oriented in the current market.
Due to the expansion of our activities, they have a challenging position available as Project Leader Electrical Engineering & Electronics. Within your field you are technically responsible for an efficient and complete engineering package from the initial phase to completion. The engineering package is transferred according to plan and executed by the production. You have an accompanying role with regard to the production process. You advise colleagues and are responsible for monitoring and monitoring the planning according to the fixed budget.
- Collecting, studying and assessing relevant data from, among other things, specifications, design drawings, standards and standards for conducting electro-technical activities, according to iso-systematics.
- Inviting stakeholders for inspection / collection.
- Conducting work meetings with Project Manager, Production Coordinator, Foremen, Suppliers and Class Offices.
- If necessary, contribute relevant information that is required in the realization of the planning.
- Establishes technical purchasing specifications for materials, equipment and outsourcing and assesses the offers.
- Coordinates the electric subcontractor (s) and suppliers.
- Checks and monitors the quality, progress and planning of the electrical subcontractors and suppliers.
- Finds solutions or alternatives to technically complex problems.
- Handle problems during the construction phase on i.o.m. involved parties and inform the Project Manager.
- Checks and signals for deviations between the starting points and realization.
- Analyzes, assesses and / or adapts the manufactured documents for completeness, correctness, coherence, feasibility and consistency with the related drawings, etc.
- Contributes to standardization proposals and takes initiatives to improve working methods, constructions and systems.
- Keep drawing lists and the associated progress reports.
- Design and construction of various types of yachts, both theoretically and practically.
- Organization and design of the yard.
- Standards, safety and class regulations, quality and testing requirements.
- Reading and assessing drawings;
- Work sequence and method for the installation of electrical installations;
- Audio, Video and Home Automation is an advantage;
- Cost control, planning and budgeting;
- Process control;
- You have completed a MBO / HBO study program in the field of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control Engineering or similar;
- 5+ years of relevant experience as engineer electrical in yacht building.
- You can easily handle MS Office and are familiar with AutoCad.
- Be able to plan and delegate well and possess persuasiveness;
- Communicative skills, analytical, proactive and cost-conscious;
- You master Dutch and English in both word and writing;
- Independent functioning and no 9 - 5 mentality
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting and dynamic function with a leading mega yacht builder;
- Market-compliant employment conditions in which the Metalektro collective agreement is followed;
- Good secondary conditions with 27 holiday and 13 ADV days;
- A profit-sharing scheme;
- A flat, informal organizational culture, with plenty of room for own initiatives
- You become part of a small, compact, close-knit team where innovation is of paramount importance;
- You switch via the short lines with plenty of room for responsibility and flexibility;
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please email your CV with motivation to Cheryl Pinontoan-Borkent at email@example.com or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911