Order Management Internal Reimbursement - German/English
For our international client, a leader in the medical field, we are seeking for a motivated and well organized individual to join their team.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and co-workers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well organized, and ambitious about developing as a professional.
- Calling Clinics/Hospitals to establish and to improve the relationship with them
- Calling patients to help them with self-pay options, so they can have treatment.
- You must be able to ask consultative questions and to effectively handle objections.
- We are continuously looking to improve the number of patients that receive treatment, there will be all kinds of projects where you can help the patients getting treatment and the business grow and at the same time.
- We are looking for super proactive people with an optimistic view on life and business, a getting things done mentality.
- Input all paper based (email, fax and web) sales orders on day of receipt;
- Process all quotation requests ideally within timeframe agreed with sales manager or customer;
- Process and expedite customer orders as required and resolve any customer billing discrepancies which includes contacting the appropriate departments and people to ensure the smooth processing and shipment of orders;
- Communicate with patients to troubleshoot issues (product, shipping, pricing) and provide resolution in order to restore confidence in our products and services;
- Coordinate/initiate product complaints by collecting and documenting data from the patient to determine the issue and escalate as appropriate;
- Raise stock returns and collections on day of request and ensure they are credited within agreed timeframe;
- You hold a college degree or equivalent;
- Near native level German AND English are essential for this role
- Experience in an international order management position;
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system;
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
If you are interested, please send your CV with motivation to Salah El Kholali at Madison Parker International – email@example.com – or apply via the Apply Now link.
Our client believes they are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life. In the spirit of inclusiveness, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.? All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.