People and Organizational Development
Our client, a leading player in the Oil & Gas industry is looking for an “HR Advisor/Assistant” to join their team in their “People and Organizational Development Team” in The Hague.
Provide a full range of advisory services in one or more of the assigned Human Resources areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing generalist, operational and HR issues across a number of company divisions.
- Support the Senior Members of the HR department in their day to day tasks.
- Implementation and Maintenance of HR procedures.
- Providing Dutch OHS and labour law advice.
- Monitoring sick and vacation days.
- Provide input to advise employees and managers on HR issues and functions performed.
- Collate and review information relevant to assigned HR functions.
- Manage a significant case load from a variety of departments.
- On occasion, assist with special projects and other related HR activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (HR, International Business or a related field).
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Dutch or other language skills preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a HR Advisor, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of Netherlands labor/employment law.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- International experience or business knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
For more information please email your CV and motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911