Customer Success Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
• Grow the mindset of customers, partner, and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education
• Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy and maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
• Being the single point of accountability for Modern Workplace workload consumption to expand strategic education customer relationships and ensure successful adoption of Microsoft tools in classrooms and schools
• Clearly define School Leaders and Educators’ expected outcomes and build a high quality “Success Engagement Plan” inclusive of customer objectives, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them
• Building, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with School Leaders and Educators to:
o Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform
o Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic Modern Classroom workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote)
o Grow and protect Windows 10 device share by creating demand for experiences specific to Microsoft 365 for Education (Office 365, Windows 10, Intune for Education)
o Engaging technical experts and partners for deployment and adoption assistance to enable smooth end to end customer processes that drive usage and help accelerate customer engagement on each workload (Office 365, Identity (AADP), Intune, School Data Sync and AutoPilot).
o Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
o Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings on strategic accounts
• Strong solution sales background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility, and devices
• Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal
• Ability to map the customer’s business processes to product capabilities
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with School Leaders and Educators
• Deep passion for education and making others successful
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
• Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
• Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
• Deep passion for making others successful.
• English and Dutch language – professional level
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Apply Now link.