Corporate Communications Officer
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve our mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Your primary role is to support the CE Corporate Learning Office (ALL) in all its tasks and functions to run and further develop the Area Learning and Skilling charter and the business tasks and responsibilities included.
- You will be responsible for leading the CEE ALL Office. This includes: meeting customers, partners and leading out internal rhythm to ensure smooth running of the CEE skilling Business.
- Budget management, operations and supporting various corporate and Area Business Reviews,
- Coordination on behalf of ALL the Learning and Skill council ROB, action items and progress.
- Drive consistency, quality and insight of relevant programs and initiatives across WWL and CEE and be diligent on following up actions.
- Prepare bi-weekly reports and use existing reports to build ad-hoc reporting including figures, comments and next steps.
- Engage with the local Area Learning Team and other teams to build relationship and rapport.
- Manage CEE WWL Team’s meetings, agenda, action items, all ROB.
- You will be responsible for delivering the right information at the right time through effective communication. This includes: defining and delivering a winning communications strategy. You will lead the communications plan, driving and engaging content across a range of formats, from preparing the M&O lead to deliver speeches to thousands of customers and partners.
- You should be a passionate communicator with the ability to create compelling original content and bring stories to life.
- You will support the Area Learning Lead in defining context and key messages for internal and external communication in close alignment with the communication team and Area Learning Team.
- Own the development of the skilling all up communication plan.
- Prepare internal/external presentations as well as slides for various business reviews.
- You will be responsible for the strategic business initiatives program management.
- This includes being the point of contact for the area skill plan, ensuring program execution.
- Work with teams across different units to identify opportunities, gaps and overlap to accelerate process improvement.
- Project lead for Microsoft skills initiative.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Strategic Insight: You are analytical minded and demonstrate deep understanding of what is critical to the business in decision-making.
- Cross Group Collaborator.
- Confidence and excellent communicator and story-telling skills.
- Fluent English skills.
- Tools Expertise: Deep expertise in Excel, Powerpoint and PowerBI.
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com