- About Us
- Contact us
Plug Power is the leading provider of clean hydrogen and zero-emission fuel cell solutions that are both cost-effective and reliable. With more than 35,000 fuel cell units deployed, and more than 20 years of innovation, Plug Power is the largest buyer of liquid hydrogen and has built more hydrogen refueling stations than anyone else in the world. Green hydrogen represents a cornerstone of Plug Power’s long-term vertical integration strategy, and we believe it will be essential to our efforts to build a modern clean hydrogen economy.
Green hydrogen generation and storage are key support components to our strategy and plans to have green hydrogen account for more than 50% of Plug Power’s hydrogen usage by 2024. We are poised to become one of the largest green hydrogen generation companies in the world.
Due to continued expansion and the opening of the new Plug Power offices and warehouse, Plug Power has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a:
Warehouse Technician – Duisburg – Dusseldorf area
The warehouse technician will be responsible for a range of activities within the warehousing, shipping, receiving, and order fulfillment sections of our production operation. The position requires the organization of a wide range of materials, and communication with an array of internal and external customers. The ideal candidate must possess a high degree of flexibility, strong attention to detail, the ability to competently respond to direction and meet scheduling demands, and the ability to satisfy physical demands of the position, including the operation of electric and manual pallet jacks. Applicants for this position must be extremely safety conscious.
• Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing goods for shipment
• Loading trucks and marking shipping information
• Receiving parts and other goods
• Maintaining proper and accurate records of inventory received and shipped
• Handling shipping and warehouse transactions
• Control of inventory levels
• Operating material handling equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
• Communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
• Operation of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Hands-On mentality
• Performing service tasks in the warehouse area
• Performing technical tasks in the service area
Education and Experience
• Training or further training as a warehouse logistics specialist, warehouse specialist or comparable training.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory management systems is an advantage
• Ability to effectively manage time
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, order processing and inventory management preferred
• Excellent task-oriented work ethic
• Good technical understanding and comprehension skills
• Forklift license
• Good Level of German and B1/B2 English
International work environment with one of the big players in the field of hydrogen power. You will be working interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on the support from committed team members. Further, we offer competitive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the below mentioned e-mail address. As we are growing rapidly and have many different open positions, we are engaging third parties for selected jobs. For this job posting we are glad to have Madison Parker International providing their expertise and broad reach in the industry in order to fill the position with the best possible candidate. Therefore, we kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than directly to Karen Barton from Madison Parker International as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via this.
For more information about this position, you are welcome to contact our advising Recruiter Karen Barton, at Madison Parker International on 0031 6 46082196 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Plug Power Inc., Latham (NY), US