Vendor Program Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Our client is seeking a vendor Program Manager to help the Leadership Team (LT) realize their business objectives. This resource will need to partner across the LT to lead and manage internal projects and cross-team initiatives in support of these objectives. The position requires collaboration with colleagues at all levels within and outside of the organization, including with stakeholders from Support Offerings, Customer Success, Solutions Areas and Field Sales teams. This resource will play a critical role in the LT's success, playing a supporting role in helping the organization grow the business to a significantly higher level of sales, productivity, and customer focus.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
As a catalyst for the Support Services Business, you will:
- Create, activate, and measure cross-organization projects and programs including those focused on Support sales, customer satisfaction, seller readiness and stakeholder alignment.
- Manage project milestones, status, and communications to ensure LT alignment/input as well as drive effective landing and measurement of these strategic investments.
- Mine business analytics infrastructure that yields data and insights to help determine project scope, direction, and success measure.
- Distill insights through key forums and channels to maximize institutional knowledge and organizational agility across sales, marketing, customer success, partner, and offering teams.
- Assist in identifying strategy execution gaps and acceleration opportunities.
- Identify investment optimization/acceleration opportunities.
- Craft content and orchestrate other contributors to deliver clear and concise information and insights to key stakeholder groups.
- 5+ years of program management experience in relevant fields (e.g. business management, sales, information technology, operations)
- Excellent internal and external communications skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience with data analytics tools (Power BI or comparable)
- Experience and interest in internal marketing/communications is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required and Master's degree preferred.
- Fluency in English, Dutch a plus
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Apply Now link.