University Recruiting Program Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute the apprentice program
- Gather the feedback of the apprentices and continuously build on this feedback
- Host and organize assessment centres, delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Close on the strongest candidates while giving feedback to those not hired
- Deliver high candidate and hiring manager satisfaction, by great timing and quality of execution
- As a strategic advisor, build strong relations with key contact persons such as HR
- Meet diversity, productivity, time to hire and quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage in accordance with the service level agreement (SLA)
- Support and assist team members
- Knowledge on local labour laws
- Introduce the onboarded candidates to customers and partners
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is needed
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, in (HR/MBA/L&D) preferred
- 5+ years complex program or project management experience
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage several projects as well as candidates effectively
- Passionate and experienced in university recruiting with strong skills in interviewing and closing candidates.
- Must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, cross-group collaborator and a great communicator
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Dutch speaker preferred with high level English
- Meet measurements such as diversity goals, etc
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank at Madison Parker International - email@example.com