Territory Sales Manager
Our client is an innovator in developing safe and effective active healing solutions. With hundreds of employees around the world, the company values differing perspectives and focuses on developing their people by investing in them and challenging them to be the best.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for selling products to new and existing customers. What makes this role special is that you can use your strategic sales skills to challenge different thinking perspectives and be involved in high level discussions with both surgeons and other key stakeholders at hospitals.
You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our (potential) customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
- You actively seek out new customers and business opportunities;
- Maintaining and protecting existing accounts;
- You develop and execute a business plan that results in exceeding assigned sales quota;
- You identify and engage a wide range of customers and stake holders;
- Full sales pipeline management and growth of assigned territory;
- You conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers;
- You educate healthcare providers in the clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product (Train the Trainer) in order to facilitate effective patient fittings by healthcare providers.
- You hold a college degree;
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of proven sales hunting / business development experience;
- Aptitude for technical devices;
- Medical devices and hospital sales experience would be a strong plus;
- MUST have native level German language skills;
- A strong business to business (B2B) selling experience;
- You have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- You are able to engage customers by linking their business priorities to the companies’ value proposition.
- Working in an innovative and international environment
- Professional and personal development is supported
- Flat structures, independence within your role
- Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do
- Good work-life-balance
- Attractive salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice
- Lease car allowance
- Competitive bonus plans
- Pension and other benefits
Besides that, our client has a great team of international professionals in place that love what they do and enjoy spending time with each other.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Salah El Kholali at Madison Parker International – email@example.com – or apply via the Apply Now link.