Territory Sales Manager
Due to continued growth, our International client is searching for a dynamic Territory Sales Manager (TSM).
This is a sales position, with great potential for growth and earnings.
You will be responsible for generating subscription sales and marketing the automation solution directly to marketing departments in small and medium sized businesses as well as through Microsoft CRM partner.
Duties of the TSM include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets by managing a pipeline of direct and indirect opportunities. In a typical month you will be expected to close between 10 and 15 deals.
- Demonstrating the marketing automation platform and its capabilities in detail to prospective customers in corporate marketing departments.
- Working with prospects and channel partners to overcome objections, negotiate terms, and clear obstacles to move deals down through the pipeline and ultimately to closure.
- Work closely with the Territory Channel Manager to maximize pipeline and sales coming from indirect channels.
- Following up on inbound leads.
- Keep CRM current for all deals and generate accurate forecasts for in month and in quarter sales
- Travel as needed in defined territory to meet with customers and partners and attend various trades shows.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) should have experience with B2B marketing software solutions. The ideal TSM candidate will have the following:
- 2 or more years’ experience selling B2B marketing software, especially marketing automation or email-based products or services sold under SaaS models
- Verifiable record of on target sales performance, preferably in a SaaS software business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with mid-level to senior marketing executives in small and medium sized companies
- Track record of disciplined use of CRM to track account and pipeline
- Ability to give a world class demonstration of a software-based product both live and via webinar
- Ability to travel domestically for two to three days at least once a month
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- High energy, can do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Some familiarity with the Microsoft reseller and partner channel
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the TSM may be conducting multiple online product demonstrations, prospecting for new business, following up on numerous pipeline opportunities, meeting with the Territory Channel Manager partner to work on channel pipeline and sales, following up on inbound leads, updating records in the CRM and more.
The TSM role is home based, but periodic travel is required for marketing events, company meetings, partner meetings and customer pitches.
The TSM role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission in accordance with their experience level. There is no cap placed on the earnings.
For more information please email Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – email@example.com or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 591