Territory Channel Manager
Due to continued growth, our International client is searching for a dynamic Territory Channel Manager (TCM).
This is a sales position, with great potential for growth and earnings.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets by managing a pipeline of indirect (partner) opportunities.
- Demonstrating the marketing automation platform and its capabilities in detail to partners and Microsoft personnel.
- Identifying and recruiting Microsoft CRM reseller partners to resell the solution.
- Building relationships and business planning with new and existing reseller partners.
- Developing relationships with Microsoft sales and technical specialists to gain the support of Microsoft to partners and customers.
- Working with channel partners to overcome objections, negotiate terms, and clear obstacles to move deals down through the pipeline and ultimately to closure.
- Work closely with Territory Sales Manager to maximize pipeline and sales coming from indirect channel.
- Keep CRM current for all deals and generate accurate forecasts for in month and in quarter sales
- Travel as needed in defined territory to meet with customers and partners and attend various trades shows.
- 2 or more years’ experience selling B2B marketing software, especially marketing automation or email-based products or services sold under SaaS models
- Verifiable record of on target sales performance, preferably in a SaaS software business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with mid-level to senior marketing executives in small and medium sized companies
- Track record of disciplined use of CRM to track account and pipeline
- Ability to give a world class demonstration of a software-based product both live and via webinar
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- High energy, can do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Some familiarity with the Microsoft reseller and partner channel
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the TCM may be conducting multiple online product demonstrations, prospecting for new business, managing and recruiting reseller partners, meeting with the Territory Sales Manager partner to work on channel pipeline and sales, updating records in the CRM and more.
The TCM role is performed mainly from an office, but regular travel is required for marketing events, company meetings, partner meetings and customer pitches.
The company offer excellent working conditions including competitive salary, bonus and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
For more information please email Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911