Technical Project Manager Retail and Telco
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive and manage recurring billing projects in Retail and Telco in EMEA Region.
- Partner with WW, EMEA, M365 Category and EMEA Account Teams to build and model recurring billing information and content to be shared with partners in forming phase of new projects.
- Partner with regional account teams, recurring billing distributor and Microsoft Partners to scope recurring billing projects and build work back, launch project plans and GTM plans.
- Share partner insights and build mitigation plans with key stakeholders to solve potential project blockers.
- Track recurring billing technical integration progress and provide regular updates to project progress.
- Partner with WW category to ensure project resources are in place on time for launches, including project contracts SKU build and publish.
- Partner with regional channel and sales teams to ensure execution/training is organized and in place for recurring billing launches.
- Ensure systems are set up for tracking partner/project performance following launch.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Should have experience in working with Partners as will be representing the client and their values.
- Should have experience working with sales or marketing for the Microsoft Office / M365 products and have experience working with the Microsoft operations team.
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com