Team Lead Project Analyst
The Team Lead Project Analyst, Food and Life Sciences EMEA is primarily responsible for management of the Food and Life Sciences Projects. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for conducting projects designed to help companies involved in the production or distribution of temperature sensitive Food and Life Science products to determine the root cause of cold chain problems and the appropriate corrective actions. The ability to work internally with a cross functional team of Sales and Project Managers to identify appropriate projects is a key to success. The Team Lead Project Analyst, Food and Life Sciences must also create, present and/or review proposals and final reports to customers. Finally, a key responsibility of this position is to foster the collaboration of PS Food and Life Science project teams across regions.
The Team Lead Project Analyst, Food and Life Sciences will have significant interaction with our customers including QA Managers and Operations Managers as well as front line workers from companies involved in the production or distribution of Food and Life Science products across the globe.
- Manages PS Food and Life Science Projects EMEA and keeps an oversight
- Manages new projects to monitor and continuously improve client supply chains
- Conducts field activities in coordination with the local Sales Account Manager for that region
- Accountable for schedule, budget, and quality of all projects assigned. Elements include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate scheduling of downloading of temperature monitors with project team
- Ensure databases for customer projects are maintained by the project team
- Help set up databases for customers as required
- Data analysis and process improvement activities
- Technical writing of reports as required
- Leads high-level sessions for project plan and schedule development, both internal and external
- Communicates with management regarding resource assignment and planning
- Manages execution of PS Food and Life Science projects from test design to conducting on-site work to delivery of final report. This involves managing complex project assignments that often require independent action and decision-making as well as collaboration with colleagues with expertise in a variety of areas such as Food Technology and Life Science Qualification and Validation projects, statistics, and management.
- Reviews/approves project plans for conformance to the overall project strategy and schedules with the team.
- Manages internal projects as identified by the Director of Global Projects and Solutions.
- Acts as the communications conduit to executive sponsors and project steering committee and conducts periodic briefings/status updates to senior management both internal and external as required.
- Participates in industry meetings and conferences as attendee and/or presenter.
- Other specific tasks as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required. Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Packaging Engineering, and/or other technical field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience conducting field based studies.
- Must possess current knowledge of cGMPs, FDA, EU, and OSHA regulations as they apply to the supply chain. 21 CFR part 11 knowledge.
- 5+ years of direct experience in materials or supply chain management in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Understanding of statistics and Statistical Process Control (SPC) and how it relates to the supply chain.
- Ability to act as a teamlead and provide leadership & direction to the Project teams
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
- Strong technical writing skills required.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent creativity and problem-solving skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, evaluate options, and implement solutions.
- This position involves up to 50% travel. The travel is mostly in the EMEA region involving trips of 1-3 days to visit customer’s sites. Travel to other regions may also be required, but is limited.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Salah on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org