Our client is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Their offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
Our client is seeking a passionate and experienced Sourcing Specialist, based in the Hague. This role falls within the Purchasing, Logistics and Contracting Division, under the Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Unit at our client’s Overseas Company.
- Support the approval process of manufacturers by identifying and engaging new sources for materials
- Obtain prequalification packages from manufacturers, assess completeness and support them in the preparation of their prequalification
- Create and track workflows in SAP upon completion, which support the review of prequalification packages, the audits of plants and the decision-making on the manufacturer approval/rejection by different internal stakeholders
- Support the coordination of the plant audits with manufacturers and internal stakeholders
- Handle adding and de-linking of materials, revision of material limitations, plant closures, relocations, and re-instatements of existing manufacturers
- Provide support to proponents with issuing Requests For Information (RFI) to existing manufacturers and obtaining the information package
- Have verbal influencing skills and ability to solicit interest in doing business with our client
- Have experience of working with proponents as well as with suppliers, and of expediting them
- Have experience with creating and delivering presentations internally and externally
- Manage and create databases in Excel
- Ensure delivery of regular and ad hoc reports to appropriate management.
- Between 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent preferred.
- Good knowledge of English, verbal and written.
- Computer literate – Experience with Excel, Microsoft Office and SAP/ERP system.
Note: this position is not an end to end procurement / supply chain cycle vacancy. This role is focused on finding and verifying manufacturers suitable to the supply-chain.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com or at +31 (0)6 8586 1659