Senior Solution Architect
Our client is a global technology company that are in operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries. Our client has set high business standards by way of providing sustainable, world-class products, solutions and services.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Solution Architect for Espoo , Finland location . Your passion is to work with the latest and greatest technologies, you’re pro-active in keeping yourself up to date and are always searching for new ways to discover new technologies.. You combine both thinking of the future and a hands-on, right now attitude. You will work in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
- Minimum 13 to 15 years of experience in IT space focusing on technology led solutions
- Experience on front end technologies on component-based frameworks or java script-based frameworks. Should have experience in AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Redux or reactJS or Google Polymer.
- Having knowledge on one java script front end framework and one knowledge on component-based framework is mandatory
- Experience of building and working on accelerated front end development using component libraries or helping the team to build framework of accelerators for faster development. Should have experience in it
- Strong back end knowledge on Java 8, spring boot, sprint cloud, hibernate, Wicket and other J2EE frameworks.
- Should have experience in terms of building APIfication of functionalities using HTTP/HTTPS/JSON over REST and implementing SOLID Principles along with implementation knowledge of design principles
- Extensive experience in terms of understanding and building of low code platforms and should have worked in any of the platforms like Zoho creator or Mendix
- Should have good experience in terms of capacity planning, physical architecture , topology architecture creation for a solution or landscape of suite of applications
- Should have experience in terms of identification of applications which can be leagacy modernized, phased off, re-built from scratch and importantly tech lift
- Should have vast experience in terms of modelling , configuring, administration of RDBMS and NOSQL databases(mongo DB, Cassandra)
- Should have good experience in term of CDaaS Pipeline, focusing on Jenkins or Bamboo for pipeline, maven for build, Nolio for deployment or TFS Build for deployment, sonar, protractor/ Karma for source code validation and also for static code analysis along with usage of nginx for reverse proxy and its associated setup in the application / web server layers
- Experienced in terms of Continuous monitoring in the form of usage of Prometheus or ELK stack or Graphite
- Good knowledge on big data, Hadoop, AI, machine learning, natural language processing, build of apps using iOT devices using any platforms of nature
- Strong knowledge in terms of building mobile platforms / channels as native or hybrid in iOS or Android
- Good experience in Agile way of working. Should have delivered and worked in Squads / teams which practices and breathes Agile. Working with Spotify agile is preferred
Additional information regarding our recruitment process:
- Applications are invited from candidates located in European regions.
- Remote work option until the COVID-19 situation changes.
- Base salary + benefits will be based on experience and track record.
- Please note that a background check will be part of our recruitment process.
- Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com