Senior Partner Manager
About the role
This is a global role with a market leader in risk and compliance for a results driven individual with both commercial and relationship leadership skills and a collaborative approach requiring significant engagement with various stakeholder groups both internally and externally.
In this role you will own our global partner relationships and be accountable for enabling our partners to find and grow incremental revenue.
- Establish productive and professional relationships at C level with partner organisations;
- Create business plans and marketing plans with each partner and conduct quarterly business reviews;
- Ensure that all targets are consistently achieved including revenue targets & pipeline growth for assigned partners;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet partner performance goals and expectations as per partner contracts;
- Work with partners to proactively hunt new business opportunities within their markets engaging our partner’s Sales Specialists as appropriate;
- Support partners in managing both transactional & solution sales by combining multiple product sets and integrated solutions;
- Drive adoption of appropriate programs of our client within partner markets;
- Engage with internal team to ensure partner network is appropriately trained in our partner’s solutions;
- Engage Marketing Team to help drive marketing campaigns in partner markets;
- To manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via Salesforce;
- Help partners demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services by sector and persona;
- Provide feedback from partner to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products.
- Experience of managing partner relationships with the ability to balance both the commercial and relationship aspects of the engagement;
- Consistent and sustainable record of over performance driven by new business success through partner organisations;
- Proven ability to engage and influence partner organisations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to multitask and manage several partner relationships;
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent;
- This role will be based in our London office but will require travel within Europe and Asia.
- Commercially dynamic, ambitious and sales driven;
- Experience of transactional and more complex sales;
- Holds self accountable for results;
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of any campaign;
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- Logical thinker with creative problem solving ability;
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
For more information please email your CV and motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International — email@example.com or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911