Senior Java FullStack Developer
Our client is a global technology company that are in operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries. Our client has set high business standards by way of providing sustainable, world-class products, solutions and services.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Java Full Stack developers for Amsterdam location . Your passion is to work with the latest and greatest technologies, you’re pro-active in keeping yourself up to date and are always searching for new ways to discover new technologies.. You combine both thinking of the future and a hands-on, right now attitude. You will work in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
Position Requirements/Qualifications :
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in creating highly scalable mission-critical applications.
- Strong skills in Java software development and experience in design and development or complex, secure and high-performance applications.
- Expert in Java 8, Spring Boot, Rest, API, Microservices
- Already living in The Netherlands or moving in the country soon.
- Excellent knowledge of Java including the Spring framework.
- Experience with Kubernetes and how to securely expose rest services from an environment.
- Experience with test driven development & test automation.
- Real world OO design experience and knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of Cassandra.
- Experience with at least one scripting language.
- Experience with API platform tools like Apigee.
- Knowledge of or design and resilience patterns.
- Familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus and are able to configure these tools.
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, web services.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Strong communication skills.
Additional information regarding our recruitment process:
- Applications are invited from candidates located in UK, Ireland and European regions.
- Sponsorship and relocation will be provided for necessary candidates.
- Remote work option until the COVID-19 situation changes.
- Base salary + benefits will be based on experience and track record.
- Please note that a background check will be part of our recruitment process.
- Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com