Senior Executive Assistant
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
We are looking for an individual with excellent administrative capabilities, who can function and work closely with the other EA’s and communicate confidently with the NL leadership team, providing a broad range of support for the team in connection with the goals NL organization. The role will also help set priorities among multiple projects, organize and project manage various initiatives in coordination with the Business Support Team. To succeed you will need to quickly understand our complex business, set your own pace, be creative, and identify and drive needed changes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Proactively manage and prioritize the complex calendar of various busy executives.
• Domestic and international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense reporting.
• Acting as interim approver for expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy.
• Collaborate with the business and communication managers on planning and support of all-up events including summits, offsites, all-hands, morale events and other events as needed.
• HQ support including headcount management in HeadTrax, iCIMs, and Employee Central, purchase order management, and processing invoices.
• Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
• Improvement - Prioritize your work tasks and projects and maintain company tools, resources, databases, and processes in order to improve efficiency.
• Exercise sound judgment, tact, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions.
• Lead the community of support staff across the region to ensure consistent experiences, e.g., in terms of onboarding and the sharing of best practices.
• Co-own the bi-weekly rhythm of business for the regional leadership team with the business manager - prepare, facilitate and follow-up meetings.
• Support the project management of key initiatives across the region, as needed.
• Substantial demonstrated work experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced, international environment.
• Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines, flexible and be comfortable working independently.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to manage highly sensitive business and/or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality.
• Be proactive and a strong team player.
• Strong planning, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills and the ability to carry out the plans including organizing, managing tasks and resources to accomplish a defined objective.
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality and policies of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
• Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
• Strong cross-team collaboration demonstrating a can-do attitude and create a positive customer experience at all levels of the organization.
• Proficiency with Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc. Proficiency with Employee Central, HeadTrax, iCIMs, and the HRInsights Catalogue.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
• Fluency in Dutch and English a must
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com Or click on the Apply Now link.