Sales Operations Support Specialist
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
We are looking for candidates to deliver sales operations support services to our Netherlands subsidiary and be part of the subsidiary Sales Operations team. The role will be responsible for maintaining data accuracy, both by proactively approaching outstanding cases and reaching out to the sales field for input and also for supporting incoming requests – reporting and analysis meant to support the business and running different queries for identifying missing revenue/parenting requests.
- The role will support building and compiling multiple reports, drive analysis and translate the outcomes into useful ideas for different stakeholders.
- Parenting and segmentation – prepare ready to go files for the business to gather input, that can be analyzed and adjusted for bulk uploads, while maintaining a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting. This involves both entering information into existing databases and creating new processes and programs to accurately input and store critical data.
- Work across business lines, conferring team members requirements and specifications while developing enhanced data and reporting. Work directly with team leaders to gain a better sense of the current trends and ensure visibility on best practices that are shared within organization.
- Maintain system data accuracy and efficiency by conducting monthly routine audits in checking Sales IDs that are created, clean-up of existing ones and proactively assuring that duplicates are removed.
- Red Carpet – Process that supports all the transitions. e.g. partner moving to someone else in the team – handover process. You will need to ensure that this process has been done by others, by reporting and ensuring actions are taken.
- Annuity & renewal follow up – Customers who sign up for 3 years will need to renew. You will be responsible for reporting that we renew on time and with growth. This helps Sales Managers to manage the renewal process.
- MAL (Managed account List) & MPL (Managed Partner List) maintenance & parenting (in CALC & OCP CRM) – ensure systems are up to date, operational task. Requests come in and revenue may need merging with other accounts etc, you will verify and run reports to ensure these updates have been manually updated.
- Previous experiences in sales operations and reporting.
- Business analytics skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and pivot tables are required, Power BI is an asset
- Knowledge and experiences in one or multiple of the following areas are required – Including relate tools/processes:
- Business and opportunity management: pipeline management, forecast management
- Scorecard management
- Data management, analysis, and reporting
- 2 years’ experience in operational support
- Analytical, tool savvy (systems, databases, able to pull information, create reports) – numbers/finance focus. Good in Excel – advanced ideally (Pivot tables, data sets, makes data usable)
- Quick learner, willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Go getter, driven, and committed.
- Eager to learn, happy with accurate administration tasks – understands these are manual and sit with yourself.
- Self-Driven, able to find your way, ask for help when needed. ‘I will fix it’ mentality.
This is an internal role with a heavy administration focus. Therefore, must be structured. Role is split between ensuring systems are updated and accurate, the other half is supporting the team with analysis that offer insights for different projects.
Need to be both Operational and able to support sellers/managers, e.g. through reporting and providing guidance throughout different processes.
Ideal Background: Operational support tasks with an eye for reporting in companies.
This is a temporary/project-based position offering a market competitive package and benefits. Candidates should be in possession of an EU passport or have full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to firstname.lastname@example.org