Sales Operation Specialist
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Sales Operation Specialist to join their team. You will work closely with the team in Dublin and be responsible for sales operations services and driving breakthrough improvements within the business.
Do you always strive to learn? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together?
Please read on!
- Quota Setting – Need to understand how the revenue flows, how it shows for sellers. Be a business partner for the leads to decide on numbers/quotas.
- Process that supports all the transitions.
- Create reporting to address incorrect items in MSX (sales management system)
- Targets that have been set, report on where we are in relation to targets to enable manager to define actions to reach targets.
- You will be responsible for reporting that we renew on time and with growth. This helps Sales managers to manage the renewal process.
- Ensure systems are up to date, operational task.
- Linking Partner Sales Connect with GSX (Global Sales Exchange – tool partner uses to give us leads on opportunity, this is linked to our internal systems) through account mapping in You will verify and relate to correct partner and submit.
- 2+ years Operational Support
- Previous experiences in sales operations
- Business analytics skills and experiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Analytical, experience with Microsoft Excel and pivot tables are required, PowerBI is an asset
- Knowledge and experiences in one or multiple of the following areas are required – Including related tools/process
- Business and opportunity management: pipeline management, forecast management
- Data management, analysis and reporting
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - email@example.com