Sales Account Manager
Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Regensburg
Our client is a supplier and market leader in sanding materials. Their sales department is looking for a Sales Account Manager(s) to expand their business activities. Each Account Manager will be responsible for the territory sales activities in either Berlin, Frankfurt am Main or Regensburg.
We are looking for someone with sales experience who is ready for a serious next step in their career. You are a passionate person and commerce / sales is your second nature. You want expand your sales knowledge and prove yourself in this independent position through concept sales. In addition, you possess a little affinity with technology and a healthy portion of persuasiveness. The ideal candidate is someone passionate about business development and is resilient with generating new business.
- As an account manager you are primarily responsible for maintaining and expanding the (automotive) customer base in your region. Market operations take place at various levels, where you mainly deal with end users (= car repair companies) and dealers (= car body wholesalers);
- You do all this in a team of enthusiastic colleagues with a relaxed, informal working atmosphere. If you have international ambitions, this is the place for you. The client is happy to use their commercial network to provide training at European partners;
- Taking care of (product) training and demonstrations at existing and potential customers (= car body wholesalers and car repair companies);
- Providing (technical) support in case of (product) questions, problems and the like;
- Contributing to the development of other sectors (such as woodworking / industry / yacht building) with existing and potential customers;
- Thinking about how you can increase sales at partners, and translate this into an action plan;
- Ensure expansion of the existing customer base;
- The active collection of information from the market, including for product development;
- Testing and introducing new and innovative products;
- Stock participation (incidental).
- This position is business development heavy. Client acquisition experience is beneficial;
- Experience in sales and / or field service;
- You are ambitious, commercial and eager to learn;
- You have a healthy portion of persuasion;
- You are a real go-getter and result is important to you;
- Experience in 1 of these branches is a plus (Automotive, Woodworking, Industry, Yacht building);
- You have an analytical thinking ability;
- Native German Language Skills, good English skills.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please email your resume directly International Resource Consultant, Hannah Bricklebank, at firstname.lastname@example.org