Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
The Relationship Manager role is part of the Critical Situation Management Execution Team (CMET) and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. The primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and managing communication across all the parties involved in a CritSit. The Execution Team provides 24x7, 365 days a year business and after-hours coverage, identifying internal failings and driving positive change. Given the nature of the business, this position does require flexibility to work outside of standard business hours, including off business hours, weekends and public holidays.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Managing Premier Customers’ and Partners’ Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed.
• Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs
• Delivering a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible.
• Expanding internal visibility of Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot customer situations
• Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown
• Stepping up to take on challenges by acting as Crisis Manager in catastrophic outage situations.
• Pursuing proactive actions to help prevent future issue.
• Leading project and working group to improve process and tools.
• Establishing / Maintain Relationships
• Collaborating effectively with the customer and internal groups to solve customer issues and improve business processes
• Actively participating on projects initiatives owned by CMET
• Providing CritSit reporting
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese is required.
• Candidates with Service delivery experience would be preferred.
• Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends and public holidays is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills to manage effective escalation within different Microsoft departments.
• Problem solving skills required.
• Advanced technical understanding of the Microsoft products and technologies
• Computer/Technical skills. (Windows, Office, etc)
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com or click on the Apply Now link.