Project Managers / Performance Coaches
Our client is committed to excellence in the areas of performance coaching and continuous improvement with an impressive track record over many years working with multinationals across diverse sectors including oil & gas, chemical, manufacturing and much more. An opportunity exists for an accomplished Project Manager/Coach with skills in turnaround and maintenance projects in LNG or similar. This is a 12 to 18 month project working in a small team of committed performance improvement professionals.
Experience and confidence in the following areas is required:
- MBA or master’s degree in business or a related field;
- 8 years or more of full-time work leadership, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management experience;
- On-shore and off-shore oil and gas experience ideally or related sector experience;
- Experience in consulting, project management, engineering, facilitation or coaching would be an asset;
- Build effective relationships with the client company, integrate with the employees, and work with them to achieve long-term sustainable change;
- Applicants must have a European passport and be fluent in English with Dutch;
- Professional designation in Lean Six Sigma is preferred;
- Manufacturing, construction or engineering background would be an asset;
- Proven success working with people from shop floor to senior management;
- Confidence in leading others and facilitating groups;
- Strength in data analysis, reporting and leading improvement initiatives.
Experience and qualification in these areas is beneficial:
- Project Management (PMP, CAPM, etc.);
- Familiarity with project management software (Primavera P6, Microsoft Project);
- Professional coaching certification (ICF, ILM, etc.).
Immediate opportunities currently exist in the oil & gas and chemical sectors for Dutch/English speaking Project Managers/Performance Coaches in the Netherlands.
For more information on this role please forward your CV with motivation to the Recruitment Manager at Madison Parker International – email@example.com