Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Our client is looking for a detail - oriented Program Manager who has a strong understanding of technology, project management skills and is able to co-ordinate with multiple teams. You will be the central point of contact for employees and be the subject matter expert in support of all IT procurement and fulfilment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Purchase of IT Peripherals
• Asset Management of all PC assets
• New Hire Orientation
• Vendor laptop provisioning
• Manage lost or stolen process
• Mobile Phone Coordination
• Manage the repair process
• Assist employees in purchase of 3rd party software
• Understanding of device recycling process
• Manage SharePoint and content
• Appreciation of IT and procurement processes
• Stakeholder management and internal client facing skills
• Strong relationship management skills, collaborate and co-ordinate various teams
• Detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize
• Strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
• Enjoy working in a global fast-paced environment
• Quick adaptation skills to change
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Fidan Jafarli, Resource Coordinator, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or click on the Apply Now link.