Product Sales Specialist
Risk & Compliance Solutions
London or Hong Kong
About the role
This is a regional role requiring a results oriented, collaborative, customer centric approach with various stakeholder groups both internally and externally. This role reports to the Global Business Development Leader.
In this role you will be accountable for driving double digit revenue growth for one of the company’s key lines of businesses – Third Party Risk & Compliance through other partner network in either Asia or Europe and increasing the capability of their partner network to sell Third Party Risk & Compliance solutions across their markets.
- Works with partner organisations to drive new business and cross-sell/upsell in existing partner customers across the Third Party Risk & Compliance solution set within their markets;
- Works closely with Global Partner Manager in support of execution of partner business plans
- Builds and qualifies pipeline opportunities with partners;
- Ensure that all sales targets are consistently achieved including revenue targets & pipeline growth for partners;
- Primary specialist sales point of contact for the partners;
- Develops strategies and orchestrates appropriate resources to maximise revenue opportunities;
- Effectively engages and builds cooperative relationships internally and within the partner organisations;
- Establish productive and professional relationships at all levels within partner organisations;
- Maintains complete and up to date opportunity plans;
- Conversant with partner quote to cash process and pricing structures;
- Support partners in managing both transactional & solution sales by combining multiple product sets and integration solutions;
- Provide input to RFP/RFIs as requested by partners;
- Create presentations for new business web-ex or tele conference meetings.
- Consistent and sustainable record of over performance driven by new business success;
- Experience of selling though/with partner organisations;
- Background in selling risk or compliance solutions or closely related experience;
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent;
- Strong operational sales cadence (planning, forecasting, metrics etc);
- Strong self-starter with the ability to apply initiative;
- Ability to engage resources internally and through the partner organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- B2B sales experience ideally from the industry;
- This role will be based in their London office or Hong Kong but will require travel within either Europe or Asia.
- Self-confident and self-aware with presence and credibility;
- Commercially dynamic, ambitious and sales driven;
- Hold yourself accountable for your results;
- Act with a sense of urgency;
- The ability to think like a customer, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it;
- Experience of both transactional and more complex sales;
- Ability to connect the business goal with the solution you are selling;
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
Our client offers a fully comprehensive salary and benefits package and a fast paced and stimulating working environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – email@example.com – or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911.