- About Us
- Contact us
Our client is a global supplier of security, digital identity and ePayment solutions to millions of customers around the world. When it comes to cybersecurity, the company has earned the trust of many organizations in the private and public domains.
They are now looking for a new team member who will join their Cybersecurity Competence Center and help guide customers through the challenges of cybersecurity.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Design and develop cybersecurity solutions together with the team
• Combining your technical security knowledge with commercial flair
• Contributing to & executing the Cybersecurity Sales Strategy
• Accountable for obtaining the defined sales KPI’s
• Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify evolving customer needs
• Interaction with the delivery organization, 3rd party vendors and the sales teams
• At least 5 years experiences in a technical function in the Cybersecurity business
• You have a Masters’ degree or equivalent through experiences in ICT
• You are a team player with a clear and transparent communication
• Proven track record in the security (pre-)sales domain
• Strong commercial skills
• Vendor Certifications are a plus
• Basic Financial Knowledge
• ICT skills
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Ray Parker at Madison Parker International – email@example.com.