PCA Business Development Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and decisive business development manager who will be responsible for the sales of software accessories & PC accessories business in the Benelux. In this role you are responsible for achieving the sales targets of this category within the CCSM Team. Your focus is on developing this product segment within the various sales channels; retail, Disti, and the business channel. You develop and implement activities where the goal is to achieve optimal conversion (up-sell, cross-sell). The core tasks include optimizing the accessories business in retail, expanding in the Disti channel and the underlying resellers & developing a co-selling solution together with the commercial branch.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Growing the PC Accessories business and gaining market share against competition: FY 21: $13M busines
• Create and execute sales plans to achieve the joint targets in the 3 channels.
• Create and develop campaigns to promote the expansion of the Disti channel.
• Build intensive relationship and cooperation with the right stakeholders at all levels of retailers, distribution.
• Build intensive relationship with internal stakeholders in the commercial organization.
• Preparing, reporting, and advising based on clear sales analyzes.
• Experience in consumer electronic sales / distribution sales for at least 3 years
• Creative, result driven, can do, self-starter, positive, team player.
• At least HBO (school)
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
o Landing PC Accessories and accessories budget (sell thru)
o New business sales
• Weekly External Partner meetings, internal partner prep meetings
• Weekly performance / outlook meetings
• Monthly Forecasting meetings
• Regular Create, develop & plan promotions / campaigns.
• Regular Market analysis for new opportunities
• Fluency in English and Dutch. (French a plus)
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Fidan Jafarli, Resource Coordinator, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com
. Or click on the Apply Now link.