Partner Sales Executive
Our client, a leading player in the global technology industry, is currently looking for a Partner Sales Executive to join their team!
This role is in the Small & Medium Business Segment and is key to the client’s strategy to make market impact through a profile of leading Azure partners.
As a Partner Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your advanced skills in sales and execution to drive one of the fastest growing businesses that is at the leading edge of the industry shift to cloud services.
The goal of the PSE is to drive Azure growth through these partners, by ensuring commitment on an Azure target and supporting them in return in various ways: pipeline management, lead generation, processing towards the partner, Go to Market activities, Program support, Training, co-selling support etc.
Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together?
Please read on!
- Partner Sales Management: Help a portfolio of partners grow their Azure business. Guide partners to the right Go-To-Market, Training, Partner+Customer- programs, and Distributing channels to enable this acceleration in growth.
- Business Management: Drive performance management of the partner portfolio through monthly reviews to assess overall business performance across the organization. Drive continuous portfolio optimization of partners’ performance as measured by revenue, pipeline, and partner impact.
- Customer Engagement: In order to support the partner in accelerating their business customer interaction on a selected set of contracts (50 in total) is also part of the job.
Typical Day in the Role
- Collect, register and follow-up status of Azure opportunities with Tier 1 partners (except the ones already supported by other team members).
- Discuss, offer and secure all resources that the client has are applied where necessary by each deal.
- Azure Fast track.
- Support Partners to land the MCA message with customers – virtually.
- Involves travelling - travel to customers, not needed in office all day. But a lot of meetings ideally within the company.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
- Strong experience in Partner sales management.
- Strong experience in business management and customer engagement.
- Strong analytical skills (expert level in Excel) – using excel to register pipeline and partner goals Results orientated and driven.
- Sales management on set of customers, pipeline management, structured approach to partners, growth and business plan.
- Natural strong Drive for Results combined with a “Getting things done” mentality
- Self-starter with high energy.
- Confident to do outbound calling towards partners and customers with the ability to earn trust quickly.
- Learning mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources and follow though
- Knowledge and interest in technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency. Azure specifically would be a preference.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
- Language: Fluent in Dutch and high-level English
We offer excellent contract conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - email@example.com