Partner Channel Marketing Manager (Education Sector)
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve our mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
EDUCATION Device Marketing Strategy (20%)
- Work with your peer teams in Education Marketing M&O to understand and apply their content and materials to align partners with our messaging and build effective Device Marketing plans that can be executed efficiently and successfully in the field.
- Partner with Edu Marketing to localize the right content to drive device-led campaigns the most effective way possible. Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and SMB/Commercial reseller website experiences.
- Adapt marketing materials created by WW Device Marketing and Windows Category/Marketing to use with partners to ensure the Windows messaging is emphasized in their campaigns.
- Collaborate across the Channel and Device marketing team with internal stakeholders in digital and activations to drive awareness and demand for the partner’s devices across segments and ensure that segment teams are capable of delivering the value proposition for the hero products.
Effective and Actionable Partner Marketing Account Planning (40%)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Category/Device Sales/Multinational OEM teams and business groups (BGs) to integrate input and resources from various channels into the plans and ensure that marketing investments across all resources are considered to drive the highest efficiency in spend.
- Engage frequently with WW Device Marketing, regional marketing and device sales teams to share information, confirm mutual goals, collaborate on campaigns, identify successes and challenges with execution.
- Drive performance by influencing partners to deliver optimal site experience.
- Share successes and best practices with counterparts within the Worldwide and regional marketing community.
- Analyze performance results against execution activities to identify causals, opportunities and action plans. Incorporate key insights from accounts to drive informed marketing action plans.
Partner Execution (40%)
- Be transparent with the partner and provide consistent, predictable and timely training on client’s marketing strategy and programs – what client is doing and where we are going to enable the partner to participate in all relevant events and programs.
- Engage the partners through local DPSS team to ensure their sales reps are trained and can articulate further the client’s solution value proposition with customers.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer marketing strategy and execution.
- A background in commercial marketing including SMB, Enterprise and indirect B2B marketing is preferred.
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction.
- Excellent collaborator in driving leadership across partners, segments, Windows Marketing, field teams and corporate teams.
- Deep marketing thought leadership and knowledge of effective marketing strategies, tactics and portfolio investments to maximize return on marketing investment.
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org