Partner Account Manager
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve our mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- As Partner Account Manager, you will support the recruitment, onboarding, business development, partner sales and readiness activities and market planning across the Netherlands.
- You are responsible for driving Learning revenue and reach goals relating to specific strategic technologies.
- You will do this by managing the relationship with partners and by orchestrating the transformation of the learning channel.
- Your goal is to fully manage the partner business cycle.
- Duties included in the partner business cycle include: reviewing current partners against sales priorities to determine if the partner mix will sufficiently address the needs of the marketplace.
- Develop a well-defined business plan for partner portfolios including: key targets and goals, marketing initiatives, education and enablement activities and to successfully recruit new learning partners.
- Create and implement training plans with assigned partners.
- Track partner involvement in enablement and training activities.
- Assist partners in defining sales processes and provide leadership to managed partners in the areas of sales, revenue achievement and licensing.
- Maintain and extend strong partner relationships.
- Own partner satisfaction and be the point of contact for partner satisfaction issues.
- 5 years’ relevant sales experience managing Solution/Services Partners and/or in medium complex customer account environments.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Understanding of consultative solution selling skills, knowledge of the service industry.
- Successful and proven performance in leveraged sales or business development.
- Account management and business planning skills is mandatory.
- Marketing management and marketing communications skills are critical.
- Fluent English Language skills, good Dutch language skills preferred.
- You are highly motivated with a mature and positive attitude and have strong business and financial acumen.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Have a passion for working with customers and partners to drive sales to met partners and customer’s business challenges and opportunities.
- This is a project-based assignment on an agency contract. We offer excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com