Partner Account Manager
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) role is a sales position responsible for generating revenue based on subscription sales of the company’s solution directly to customers as well as through Microsoft CRM partner organizations that resell their solution. Duties of the PAM include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets through direct and indirect (partner) sales
- Demonstrating the product and its capabilities in detail to prospective customers, partners and Microsoft personnel
- Identifying and recruiting Microsoft CRM reseller partners to resell our client’s solution
- Traveling to and participating in two to three trade shows per year to interact with Microsoft CRM partners and customers
- Building relationships with new and existing reseller partners so those partners will introduce us to their CRM customers
- Developing relationships with Microsoft sales and technical specialists to gain the support of Microsoft to partners and customers
- Following up with leads on the web site and through live chat to generate sales
On any given day the PAM may be conducting multiple online product demonstrations, prospecting for new business, managing and recruiting reseller partners and following up with leads from the web, Microsoft and partners. The PAM is expected to be on the phone or on GoToMeeting a large part of each day.
The PAM role is performed mainly online but some European travel is required for marketing events, partner meetings and Microsoft meetings.
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) should have experience with business software solutions. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following product capabilities:
- Experience selling business software
- Experience with software-as-a-service
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and/or Email Marketing solutions
- Ability to learn the company’s solution in detail and give detailed solution demonstrations via GoToMeeting and in person
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly preferred
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) should have a track record of revenue generation in a commission based software application sales role. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following sales skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English with any of German, French, Spanish and Italian;
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls daily;
- Ability and aptitude to demonstrate the solution in detail on a daily basis;
- 'Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business;
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone.
Our client offers a market competitive based salary with uncapped commission potential.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation to Danyel Zisman at Madison Parker International - email@example.com