Monetization Analyst & Trafficker
Our client, a leading player in the global technology industry, is currently looking for someone good and keen on excel power BI, translate data streams into insights, mainly on Monetization to join their team!
The Monetization Analyst & Trafficker has a key role inside the organization news team as he/she supports the Dutch market lead by defining and executing the traffic shaping models with the objective to generate additional monetizable inventory volumes and at the same time preserve and improve the expected editorial quality.
Working within a team of 5, opportunity to work independently and within a team. A great opportunity to build up existing experience in a different capacity.
Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together?
Please read on!
- Analyze, define and put in place an efficient traffic modelling framework with the objective to increase the monetizable inventory volumes, the CPM rates and - therefore - the overall revenue generation by also improving the product quality.
- Optimize the advertising inventory volumes generation by focusing on display, native, sponsored content and lead generation traffic shaping and revenue streams.
- Drive programmatic and exchange RTB revenue by optimizing our products with the objective of increasing the ads performance, quality and viewability.
- Support and sustain the Microsoft News business model, based on revenue share to content publishers.
- Support traffic shaping requirements for creative solutions.
- Support generation and optimization of sponsored content formats.
- Communicating monetization best practices to advertising agency, leveraging learnings from other Microsoft News markets.
- Support emerging business opportunities by supporting advertising agency and Microsoft News business development as appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The key accountability is to maximize advertising monetization opportunities on MSN, the Edge browser and the apps in the Dutch market.
- Form specific views on ad types and placements. Compare across markets and verticals. Note best practices and issues and seek to course correct/ share learnings
- Another key accountability is to enable optimal monetization by maximizing lead generation deals and native advertising revenues.
- In conjunction with Market Leads, Managing Editors and Vertical Leads, use audience analysis to better monetize traffic.
- Monitoring and tracking quality and performance of advertising campaigns reporting to advertising clients as required.
- Support the Managing Editor on traffic shaping requirements and ROI calculation working with centralized monetization team.
- Keep editorial team informed about campaigns status, performance and risk, and work closely with them to ensure targets are met.
- Support Managing Editors and/or Vertical Leads to accommodate traffic shaping requests from advertising agency teams
- 4 years of experience in digital marketing and content marketing
- Analytical, Excel Power BI skills, translate data.
- Experience as Trafficker or Monetization Manager for a digital publisher or a sales house / media agency.
- Experience of working with online sales, marketing, editorial teams and external agencies as the customer would be extremely helpful.
- Strong analytic skills especially regarding digital media (site and audience centric)
- Positive attitude, strong interest in this area along with strong people skills.
- Experience in Business Consulting is a plus.
- Language proficiency – Native Dutch and fluent in English.
We offer excellent contract conditions including competitive salary and benefits plus the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - email@example.com – or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911