Marketing & Digital Customer Experience Associate
Our client is a growing company who is focused on international warehousing and is offering services to mid-large business on international level and to consumers who are in need for a self storage space. As an extension of their team, they are looking for a Marketing & Digital Customer Experience Associate to join their team. You will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Automate and optimize the technical systems and content that are the infrastructure of the following:
- lead generation (primarily digital; phone; some physical)
- inquiry management – what we do with leads once received and conversion processes – winning business
- Understand the customer journey and various customer avatars to effectively segment and build content and materials relevant to those demographics.
- Assist with the development of both digital and physical marketing strategy to build awareness of the product, brand, and win conversions.
- Degree in marketing, business management, or other related field
- Demonstrated experience in process optimization
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and content strategy (email campaigns (mailblue), customer communications, customer segmentation, Google Reviews, Google Analytics insights)
- Team Player
- Energetic and eager to be a part of a dynamic, agile, and fast-moving team
- Curious and willing to learn new things
- Self-starter – doesn’t wait to get told what to do
- Independent and critical thinker
- Desire to understand the core business, not just their role
- Exceptional attention to detail and high quality of work
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, email campaign software
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language
- Develop and manage a customer communications strategy through the entire customer lifecycle (inquiry to contract termination)
- Capable in customer management tools (Mail Blue / Mail Chimp, CRM) and using these resources to present a high-quality brand image
- Support the Management Team with knowledge, skills, and resources in Marketing Strategy
- Submitting creative and feasible ideas to increase customer awareness of the product and brand
- Guiding the store managers in marketing thinking and creating proactive thinking (recognizing opportunities)
- Understand our business and use the available knowledge
- Monitoring results; identifying successes and failures
- Customer segmentation analysis and implementation
- Coordinate and manage a system to respond to Google Reviews for all stores
- Manage all responses on social media platforms
- Identifying bottlenecks / points for improvement in the field of feedback given
- Social Media; Design and implement suitable use of social media, appropriate to our business.
- Digital and physical content creation, including: graphics, static advertisements, videos, photographs, etc.
Digital Customer Experience:
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali – Head of Business Development and Strategy at email@example.com or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372
- Making applications of the different systems optimally compatible with one another in collaboration with suppliers
- Customer Contract Management Software (CCMS)
- Advertising Agency connection to CCMS
- Pricing connection to CCMS
- Email Marketing Campaign connection to CCMS
- Website connection to CCMS
- Improve quality Management Reports
- Manage commercial dashboard and work towards full automation of information
- Optimizing qualitative e-mail / communication from CRM system via Mailblue.
- HTML applications (primarily for email)
- Co-constructing a workable archive in Google Suite
- Optimizing VOIP Phone and call center processes, procedures, scripts
- Support in developing / writing / documenting processes.