Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
This calls for a creative, highly organised and hands-on marketing coordinator who will be at ease with execution in a fast-paced environment and is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from media agencies, direct advertisers and large and small businesses. This role will work closely with the sales organisation, global and regional marketing teams to translate momentum into local advertising growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and partner with the marketing team on proprietary/first party digital and on-ground event execution that will require end to end project management.
This is inclusive of:
- Executing an integrated marketing plan to drive clients to a ‘must attend’ activity, on brand and in budget.
- Partner with marketing and sales in a timely fashion to set expectations, partnership responsibilities and build awareness through communications to clients thru sales and wider channel mix
- Support and partner with the marketing team on industry event execution, including sourcing opportunities, proposing topics and securing speakers.
- Work with the marketing manager to create blog posts or other content for execution and manage the entire development and process of publication.
- Analyse and report on learnings and success of activities, making recommendations to continuously improve each time.
- Support the marketing manager to ensure a steady drumbeat of regular high quality multi-format content is developed that is product and vertical centric and drives brand awareness.
- Customer Engagement numbers and excellent customer feedback across all marketing activities
- Essential experience on content creation and digital platforms
- Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate across teams at all levels of the Microsoft organisation in a professional manner.
- A solution finder / problem solver
- Project management experience. Ability to identify required resources / stakeholders, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals / vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
- Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
- Fluency in English a must
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Fidan Jafarli, Resource Coordinator, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.