Junior Business Support Assistant
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
We are looking for a Junior assistant for our Business Support Team with administrative capabilities.
In this role you work closely with 4 senior EA’s and provide a broad range of support for the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up meetings.
- Work from shared mailbox.
- Domestic and international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense reporting.
- Support of all-up events including summits, offsites, all-hands, morale events and other events as needed.
- Purchase order management and processing invoices.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Prepare, facilitate and follow-up meetings.
- This would be an ideal job for graduates of a Secretarial Education.
- Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines, flexible and be comfortable working in a team.
- Enthusiastic, demonstrating a can-do attitude and a quick learner.
- Be proactive and a strong team player.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism and to adhere to and advise on the Microsoft policies about procuring third party services and partner engagement.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
- Dutch & English speaking on business level (written and spoken)
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Salah El Kholali, Business Director, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.