Investment Promotion Specialist
Our client is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Our offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
We are looking to identify an experienced, proactive professional to assist in the strategic sourcing activities for our client’s Overseas BV.
- Identify, engage and evaluate potential investors who plan to localize their manufacturing/services in which are of strategic importance
- Define a target a group of potential investors based on the requirements of internal customers.
- Identify potential investors who meet the definition of the target group using sources including but not limited to available market intelligence and directories, and prescreen them in accordance with the requirements of internal customers and check their compliancy
- Develop tailored means of communication in order to engage the target group in the localization opportunities including but not limited to cold calling and delivering presentations
- Organize own conferences and conferences with third parties on a regular basis, or when deemed necessary
- Assess the interest of vendors to pursue the localization opportunities and handle objections against localization effectively
- Support vendors with drafting a feasibility study and/or business plan by providing company’s future demand data and referral to other relevant information sources
- Prequalify potential investors by reviewing potential investor’s feasibility study and/or business plan in order to assess whether it meets the requirement from the internal customers
- Introduce potential investors from region of operations to internal customers in accordance with their requirements within the framework of agreed procedures and if necessary, liaise them with investment promotion agents in Saudi Arabia
- Monitor progress of investment projects executed by introduced potential investors jointly with internal customers
- Ensure delivery of regular and ad hoc reports to Appropriate Management
- Build and maintain relationships with business promotion agents such as governmental agents, embassies and trade associations
Skills Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, Accounting, Legal, Procurement/Supply Chain, any engineering discipline, fully accredited or closely related field
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- In case not in possession of bachelor’s degree, professional expertise could also be obtained through approximately 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 (0)6 8586 1659