IC Device Design Engineer
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for an IC Device Design Engineer to join their Quantum Team!
As a design engineer you will support the creation of designs of quantum devices for the team, as well as provide the connection with the software development and modeling team in Redmond. Your activities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and drive local adaptation of a parametric CAD design library that streamlines the creation of 2D designs of quantum devices.
- Development of a library that automates the translation of 2D designs into a sequence of commands that can be consumed by fabrication hardware to generate physical devices.
- Collection of requirements from the local team and communication of these requirements to the team in Redmond.
- Usage and development of custom design software to generate designs for quantum devices.
- M.Sc./B.Eng. degree in any technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with collaborative programming and software development using Python, including version control (Git).
- Experienced with (parametric) CAD software (Klayout, AutoCAD, Cadence, FreeCAD, Open Cascade) and/or fabrication processes and process development kits.
- Comfortable with performing activities as part of an agile multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment and collaborate to deliver against team goals.
- Good communication skills and pragmatic mindset.
- English fluent
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org