Our client, a leading provider of products and services to the financial and risk community, is seeking a temporary HR Consultant who will join us on full-time basis in the period early/mid December 2019 until May 2019.
- To provide operational support to the people leaders on the full range of HR policies and practice, including recruitment, change management, employee relations, performance management, training & development compensation, benefits and communications.
- To understand payroll process for employees and the Dutch legislation & procedures & tools.
- To handle effectively & timely the administration of the employee life.
- To improve the HR systems, policies and procedures and contribute to their definition, elaboration and implementation.
- Professional, efficient and effective communication with all employees (both verbally and in writing).
- Experience and Knowledge of Payroll systems preferably ADP personnel information system or similar.
- Experience and Knowledge in Dutch Sickness legislation and reporting.
- To handle the administration of the employees, delivering cost effective administrative expertise & follow up in the following areas: on/off boarding, social insurances, vacation and public holidays, filling of personnel folders, reporting, in compliance with related the Dutch legislation & labour law requirements.
- Responsible for the Benelux recruitment with experience in LinkedIn recruitment search.
- To coach leaders in people management about staff recruitment for the Benelux Offices, staff development, staff performance management, case management of their staff and application of HR best practices.
- To improve the HR systems, policies, process redesign and procedures and contribute to their definition, elaboration and implementation.
- To maintain up to date all HR information systems (data base, reporting, metrics & statistics) and all personnel files (electronically or paper folders).
- To listen to employees, understanding their expectations and to provide answers to their questions as well as representing their needs, in collaboration with their leaders.
- The ability to:
- Good administrative and organizational skills. Project management skills.
- Concerned with details and accuracy
- Run and maintain projects
- Knowledge of Dutch social benefits, payroll and Dutch labour law
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills. Strong strategic thinking.
- Show the right balance between empathy and professional “distance”
- Understand and deal with the emotion you are sometimes faced with.
- Keep a good overview in fast-paced situations.
- Dutch (In writing and verbal; Level Fluent)
- English (In writing and verbal; Level Good)
- Education level:
- Higher professional education in Human Resources management or similar.
- Communication skill:
- Proven communication skills (obtained a customer service environment) both in writing and verbally.
- Working experience (and others):
- Minimal of 7 years of working experience of which 5 in HR.
- Proven to be result driven (no 9 to 5 mentality).
This is a 6-month temporary assignment commencing in December 18 until May 19.
For more information on this position, please call Salah El Kholali on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org