Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best to work each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
HR plays a key role in the daily support of enabling our business, managers, and employees through a focus on the end-to-end employee experience. In this role you will be involved in managing employee administration with our Service Center, problem-solving employee issues, managing local benefits programs, and be involved in employee on-board, off boarding and other aspects of the employee lifecycle.
This role provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work in virtual, matrixed European team working across teams to provide end-to-end employee support. You will gain valuable international experience, whilst further deepening HR operational and consultative expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities
- HR Employee support – You will work in partnership with our HR Consulting and HR Services teams in managing employee support cases where needed. You will consult and provide guidance related to local practices and policies.
- HR Process support – In partnership with our HR Service Centers, you execute processes in support of new hires, employee changes and off-boarding. You will apply judgement in areas of interpretation.
- HR Compliance – You manage country processes and associated tasks required to ensure we remain compliant and aligned with local legislation. This includes providing internal and external audits.
- HR Country support – You will be responsible for managing country-specific administrative processes in close collaboration with the different local teams, such as organizing events, on-boarding, off-boarding etc.
- HR Projects & Programs – You provide support and handle the administration of the day-to-day HR programs, processes and tools.
- Data and Reporting – You identify trends and escalate risks/concerns and develop recommendations.
- HR Benefit and Vendor Management – You will work with partners and vendor to manage our vendor contacts and where needed help employees with their complex benefit questions.
- 3+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes OR 2+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes with Bachelor’s degree.
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the parts of the business and their interrelationships. This includes skill in understanding the industry, competition, and expected future developments and challenges, the business's competitive strengths and weaknesses, opportunities to grow the business and reduce operating costs; and awareness of the environment for opportunities.
- Consulting - The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise for a client in a professional manner.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures - Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Human Resources Administration - Knowledge of and the ability to administer and manage the organization's Human Resources programs and processes, including resolving issues and answering relevant queries.
- Human Resources Analytics Tools - The ability to use and understand business intelligence and data analysis software and programs, such as an HRIS system, for the purpose of evaluating, interpreting, and organizing data related to human resources.
- Ability and experience working in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law and regulations.
- Language Level - Native Dutch speaker with excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries.
- Role is office based with no flexibility to work remotely except of approved home office upon prior approval with your Manager.
- Laptop provided and no travel required.
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - email@example.com