People and Organizational Development
Our client, a leading player in the Oil & Gas industry is looking for an “HR Advisor” to join their team in their “People and Organizational Development Team” in The Hague.
Goal: Provide a full range of advisory services in one or more of the assigned Human Resources areas and perform highly skilled analytical and/or complex administrative functions to ensure the delivery of high-quality HR services and programs.
- Partner with managers to meet company needs through available HR programs and policies and proactively forecast and deliver against employee lifecycle.
- Work with company managers to coordinate/conduct (annual) HR programs and activities including, performance management, promotions, development, talent & succession planning and engagement. Also support annual business planning in people related topics.
- Coach and advise managers on people related topics & provide case management for employee cases.
- Conduct workforce planning and support needs through (internal) recruitment activities, acting and development assignments, IDP development and career coaching.
- Analyze team dynamics and design, organize and/or deliver programs or events in support of team development; Deliver, and support design of corporate learning events.
- Conduct internal organization design activities.
- Identify trends, commission analysis and (co-)develop solutions to address company needs.
- Support as needed with regards to complex situations and act as second line of contact for questions from employees and managers on HR policies and processes, participating in people services activities when required.
- Develop and submit proposals in coordination with the HR Development Specialists for policy changes, based on internal and external developments.
- Bachelor’s degree (HR, International Business or a related field).
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Dutch or other language skills preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a HR Advisor, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of Netherlands labour/employment law.
- Strong communication skills.
- International experience or business knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to influence, persuade and work independently.
- Leadership qualities.
For more information please email your CV and motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911