Financial Analyst / Assistant
6-month maternity cover
Our client, a global market leader, is seeking a Financial Analyst / Assistant to join their head office team for a 6-month period.
- Process invoices received for automatic verification against the corresponding purchase orders and goods receipt record in SAP; similarly, against work orders and service entry and contracts.
- Liaise with relevant parties to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Monitor and reconcile A/P related balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare reports as requested by the management.
- Participate in projects.
- Advise line management of unusual situations or transactions.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Supervisor or Group leader.
- Vocational education (MBO/HBO/ VWO).
- 2 or more years of experience in the field of Accounts Payable and SAP invoice management.
- Knowledge of S4HANA is a plus.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbally.
- Dutch language is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting terms, practices and procedures.
- Work experience within an international/multilingual company.
- Excellent organizational work ability, customer focused and attention to detail.
This is a 6-month contract assignment via Madison Parker International. The position is only open to candidates in possession of an EU passport or with full Netherlands working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary/rate indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant at Madison Parker International - email@example.com