Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Our client is looking for an energetic self-starter, interested in getting first-hand experience working in a diverse and multicultural Finance Team. Strong analytical capabilities, combined with interest in technology make you a strong candidate for this role.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Assume ownership of communication of business trends and results to key stakeholders
• Measure and align investments to outcomes. Identify investment & disinvestment opportunities across the subsidiary.
• Deliver focused insights to the sub to ensure maximum ROI and strategic focus
• Providing overview of all available investment sources and the analytics to the CFO and business partners.
• Evolve governance structure and investment decision process/framework for the subsidiary.
• 5+ years relevant experience with proven track record of delivering strong results.
• Willingness and ability to navigate multi-product/multi-segment matrix organizations.
• You enjoy managing several stakeholders, with strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
• You are action oriented and able to work independently.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, ideally also experience with data visualization
• You are self-motivated and have a proactive approach to work, a positive attitude and are willing to contribute
• BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA
• English is a must / Duch not mandatory
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Fidan Jafarli, Resource Coordinator, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Apply Now link.