Wat ga je doen? What are you going to do?
- Setting up meetings for our Sales- and Support Teams.
- Domestic and international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense reporting.
- Support of all-up events including summits, offsites, all-hands, morale events and other events as needed.
- Purchase order management and processing invoices.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Prepare, facilitate and follow-up meetings
Wat verwachten wij van jou? What do we expect from you?
- This would be an ideal job for graduates of an Secretarial Education.
- Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines, flexible and be comfortable working in a team.
- Enthusiastic, demonstrating a can-do attitude and a quick learner.
- Be proactive and a strong team player.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism and to adhere to and advise on the Microsoft policies about procuring third party services and partner engagement.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
- Opleidingsniveau/Educational attainment: Secretarial Education
- Dutch fluency or native Dutch.
Waar ga je werken? Where are you going to work?
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. We are looking for a junior assistant with excellent administrative capabilities, who can function and work closely with the other EA’s and communicate confidently with the NL leadership team, providing a broad range of support for the team in connection with the goals NL organization. The role will work closely with the other in coordination with the Business Support Team.
Wij bieden jou? We do we offer you?
- A competitive salary, good pension scheme, 13th month and 25 vacation days
- A varied position within a mutlidisciplinary team
- People-oriented organization
- Growth and training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional environment
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Apply Now link.