Our international client is one of the biggest tech savvy company that is specialized in computer software, consumer electronics and social networking. They are currently looking for an “Executive Assistant”, who can support their team.
Profile: Do you have the experience preparing reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, meetings and events? Also, arranging international travel arrangements and the experience with calendar management and stakeholder management?
The responsibility of their new Executive Assistant will combine high-level administrative and operations support to the CEE MC Europe General Manager. Also, with key contribution to their regular business processes that have an impact to our employees in the CEE MC Europe central team and in CEE MC Europe overall as well.
If you would like to work with the key leaders of the company, that is the Best Employer in Central and Eastern Europe, have access to the people who drive the strategy of the client, use state of art technology and accelerate your career: then this opportunity is the right one for you!
Please read on!
- Managing the GM’s Calendar and accommodating day to day meeting requests and evaluating levels of priority
- Anticipating and securing participation in key events, contacting key events owners to evaluate GM’s needed attendance
- Ensuring that all necessary information is available to the GM (travel, location, Conf call, briefings, etc.…), booking travels
- Planning and organizing meetings including internal meetings and external customer and partner meetings
- Regional country visits: coordinating full process from preliminary briefing call
- to follow up confirmations, agenda, briefs etc.
- Selecting the right venue, proposing and monitoring the event budget, managing all the logistics Ensuring that the meeting materials are made available
- Participate in meeting content and preparation by:
- Assisting with meeting agenda (proposal and review), Ensuring speaker availability and attendance, ensuring that materials are available and finalized on time (coherence of content, escalation as needed where flow / duplications occur, harmonization of templates)
- Take and distribute meeting minutes and follow up action points
- Plan and manage the CEE MCE Rhythm of the Business Calendar (creation of Rhythm calendar, scheduling/invitations, updates, postings in the site)
- Coordinate Corporate VIP visits together with Business Manager and Corporate Team
- Support GM / Business Manager on all key Rhythm of the Business activities as required
- Own and track GM expense reports
- Manage operating expenses budget and compliance
- Raise Purchase Orders for each approved expense
- Be the central point of contact for Facility Management – co-ordinate all queries related to meeting room set-ups, solving facility issues, office supply
- Evangelize and contribute to the new way of work
- Proactively support the Business Manager and the HR Lead in implementation of GM commitments and outreach plan (includes awards, communications, people manager community etc.)
- Taking care of internal communication incl. blog of GM etc.
- Own and update the general co-ordination for CEE MCE Web portal on Microsoft SharePoint
- Consolidate presentation and reports for monthly staff meetings and 1:1s
- Represent the GM across the assistant community
- Develop own network within assistant community, Contribute and be involved in activities and initiatives for this community
- Ensure rigorous follow up on all projects and requests
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications
- Manage communication rhythm with the Business Manager on special events/programs/holidays
- Coordination of GM’s participation on all team meeting requests of the leadership team
- Significant experience supporting a senior executive in a corporate environment
- Experience handling international travel arrangements
- Excellent organizational and planning agility
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal including excellent command of English
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Resourceful and responsive
- Strong interpersonal styles and communication skills to work effectively with business partners and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the organization and the inter-dependence of various work-groups
- Ability to use initiative and show commitment to task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use tact and diplomacy
- Enjoying dynamic work environment with ambitious GM and leadership team
- Language: English and Dutch mandatory
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV with motivation to Cheryl Pinontoan – email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.