Employee Engagement Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
The Employee Engagement Manager will be maintaining internal communications, from writing newsletters to running events. This is a very dynamic role that varies from nitty gritty to supporting senior leadership team. They will also be working with the marketing communication teams. The Employee Engagement manager should be skilled with event organization, such as organizing major employee event. They should be pragmatic, good at execution and taking ownership. An independent worker with a strong attention to detail and writing skills.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the internal newsletter
- Organizing all hands calls and internal events
- Maintaining internal content
- Working with HR and business owners on requests for content.
- Liaising with others for the news articles.
- Internal communications
- Creating slides, cards for GM
- 5+ years in a similar position as this is an independent role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good in execution and detail oriented.
- Events mindset and management, e.g. managing agency/suppliers.
- Someone eager to learn and willing to be committed to all aspects of the role.
- Good communicator with a positive personality.
- Self-sufficient and self-thinker.
- Comfortable taking ownership of responsibilities.
- Independent and pragmatic.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com
. Or click on the Apply Now link.