EMEA Business Development Representative (native French speaking)
Our client is looking to hire a highly self-motived and goal-oriented individual to join their international team of EMEA Business Development Representatives (BDRs). Our clients helps organizations solve their toughest software development challenges, making it possible to deliver innovation faster, smarter, more efficiently and securely. They are looking to hire a Business Development Representative for the French Market and you will need to be a native French speaker and ideally live in the Netherlands (where the rest of their EMEA BDR Team is located). Preferably in the Randstad.
As an EMEA BDR, you will be part of an incredible team – working closely with your Manager, AEs and team-colleagues. You will be the initial point of contact to prospects; building relationships; educating the market, and playing a pivotal role in expanding their customer base.
- Work closely with the Account Executive(s) to identify target companies & prospects
- Using a consultative approach, you will identify milestones your target accounts are trying to reach / pain points they are trying to overcome and educate prospects
- You will carry out outbound as well as inbound activities
- Outbound: You will be generating leads with the help of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator / Zoominfo and qualify them through cold outreach campaigns
- Inbound: You will be qualifying leads generated from marketing programs and promotions using several tools such as SalesForce & Outreach.io.
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce & Outreach
- You will be bringing together prospects that you qualified with the wider Sales team (your AEs and Sales Engineers)
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company
- Maintain awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services
- Work closely with sales team and marketing to develop regional campaigns for the relevant market.
- Be the face of the company at several (third party) events including CRIP, RedHat Forum Paris etc.
- Attend internal training sessions offered by Sales Enablement Team & experts in their areas
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali – Head of Business Development and Strategy at email@example.com or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372
- This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ experience as a Business / Sales Development Rep
- Ideal prospect is a team-player with industry-related knowledge, experience working with the French market and be familiar with Salesforce & Outreach
- Articulate – we ‘re looking for a good communicator with a native-level French (additional language skills a plus)
- Enthusiasm for technology / IT-Industry – you should be a self-motivated and disciplined individual
- Proactive – eager to learn and develop themselves, with an ability to understand technical concepts
- Listening skills
- Native French speaking