Electrical Test Engineer
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Our client is seeking an electrical test engineer to scale their cryogenic electrical test capability.
- You will be expected to run standardized measurements with both standard and custom equipment, analyze and report results, and collaborate with software developers to improve measurement and analysis code.
- You will work hands on with low noise DC and AC electronica and cryostats.
- You will use/write computer code to control measurements and perform analysis.
- You will debug electronical and computer code (python).
- Running, analyzing and reporting standardized electrical measurements.
- Implement new measurements in code or improving the implementation of existing measurements.
• Master’s in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with python control of lab equipment and git version control.
• 2+ years work experience with semiconductor parametric testing or related electrical experience.
• >1 year experience being responsible for running lab equipment such as probe stations, cryostats, vacuum equipment, or other equipment common to electrical engineering or condensed matter physics labs.
• Solid understanding of Hall Effect, field effect and basis of semiconductor physics.
• Experience using analog current amplifiers preferred.
• >1 year experience handling and testing ESD-sensitive devices.
• Strong team mentality and enthusiasm to work in a diverse and international team.
• Excellence English Language skills required.
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment. This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com